Tuesday, May 27, 2008


We just got a BIG trampoline from Collette, (thanks Collette) and as you can see it is a major kid magnet! My kids are finding out they have friends they never knew they had..... hmmmm The boys talked Clint into sleeping out on the tramp on the first night, we tried to tell them it was going to rain. They didn't care and did it anyway. They we're safely tucked into their beds at about 1:00a.m......with the rain coming down fast and furious!


I thought that I would keep the smaller trampoline for A.J to have fun without getting hurt....yeah right, he is having none of that! He wants to be right up on the big one with the big kids. Can you blame him? Plus I caught the big kids plotting to put the little tramp next to the big one for 'tricks'.... DANGER, DANGER Now I know I have to get rid of the little one....

Colby's piano recital was tonight, I took my snap-shot camera and did the video function to see if I can download it that way to get a little clip for you all. Let's see if it works..... He's such a little Mozart! He starts his guitar lessons with a little 7th grader we know, Jordan, this summer. This kid is amazing and he's never had a lesson, just taught himself! So I'm paying him to give lesson's to both Hunter and Colby for the summer. We'll see if they learn anything. Then he'll go to his piano teacher starting in September to learn guitar.

I'm trying to figure out how to get our regular video camera to download onto this laptop of mine, so far Clint and I have just messed up the screen pixels on the laptop with no download to show for it! Help! I'm so computer ill-literate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon he'll be writing his own music. That's so cool!
After a day at your house, all Alex is talking about is a sleep over. Now I know why---the tramp!

Smiley0709 said...

You have such talented boys!! Love it.. I want to see them again before they go off to college!! ;) You must be such proud parents. The trampolines look fun.. Oh the stuff you need to worry about as they grow.. I'm taking lessons from you :)

Ashley ;o) said...

I had no idea that Colby plays the piano! That is so cool! I used to play a long long LONG time ago... but I loved it. And guitar lessons?!? I'm so jealous! They'll have to put on a concert for all of us this summer. ;o)