Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Hello family and friends!! I'm a blogger now, I think..... I've been loving Natalie and Ashley's blogs so much that I've finally decided to just go ahead and DO IT! So here I go, into the crazy cyber world that I know nothing about! Try to keep up :)


It's almost time for school to be out! Yikes!!! Hunter and Colby are excited, but A.J and I are not so much...... we're going to have to share each other. I so enjoy only having one kid home all day long that having them all home in the summer is such a shock to my system.
Oh well at least A.J will have kids to play with and will stop dressing up to entertain himself, or maybe not! He just loves to dress up! I think it runs in the family?? His latest thing is a cowboy hat that he wears everywhere! He's our little cowboy for sure...
So I think I'll see if I am doing this right and get back with you all soon. I really want to learn how to do the little video clips, Colby just performed in his first talent show today and I got it on film! Hopefully I'll figure it out!
Kim

3 comments:

Smiley0709 said...

YOu figured it out!! Looks GREAT!! :) Can't wait to add you to my list of family and friends!! :) We gotta get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey way to go! Lookin' good!!! It's fun sharing huh? I think it's great that you plan on having the boys interact with it!
Rock on!
Amanda

Ashley ;o) said...

Welcome welcome!!! ;o) I'm so glad you started one... now we need to get the rest of the fam on the band wagon. ;o)

The pics you have up are so cute! I especially love the one of A.J. in his cowboy hat... he makes a great one! You guys make the cutest stinkin' boys! ;o)