Hunter's Major Award!! Here's Hunter getting a special award today at school, only one kid per class was chosen to receive this award. We're pretty proud of him. His teacher said he has the best attitude and is always ready for anything!! She's right
He's such a great kid! I went over to get a picture of him after the assembly and I had to wade through a sea of girls all taking pictures of Hunter and his friends!! What a little stud! I was like , "Excuse me, can I get in here too?" Then the giggling started..... Oh boy...... I don't know if we're ready for that!
Colby on the other hand was too busy pestering kids sitting around him during the assembly, he didn't even notice that Clint and I were there..... his teacher did though, I detected a little relief in her to realize that school was finally out. 
Summer is now officially here! Too bad it doesn't FEEL like summer yet! We decided to cancel our camping trip this Memorial Weekend due to cold, snowy, rainy weather and car repairs, YUCK!
4 comments:
Way to GO HUNTER!
I'm proud of you too. I hope my boys turn out like you---kind hearted with a mind of peace.
Your a celeb now that your picture will be up all year.
YOU'RE AWESOME!
Amanda
Way to go HUNTER!! That is so awesome.. You have such good kids.. and I justl ove their personalitise.. So different.. It's been fun to watch them grown and see there personalities sprout out everywhere :) Good job on your blog looks awesome!
That is so cool!! Tell Hunter congratulations for us!! He really is such a great young man! ;o) I can't believe how big all of them are getting. And all of your boys are going to have girls following them everywhere they go... that's for sure! ;o)
And I'm with you on it not feeling like summer. It's actually been pretty nice this afternoon... let's just hope it stays around. ;o)
Post a Comment