Finished!!
Remember this?

Stripped down and painted a bright barn red..... Clint kept saying "It's a very big, very red piece of furniture.... I just don't know how it's going to look..."
So after a few weeks of painting, sanding, painting, sanding, glazing and finally having a bar-b-q over at our house and putting a couple of nephews to work..... our 'entertainment' area went from this~
(I almost forgot to take my before picture of this area, so I had already cleared out all of Clint's antlers.... but you get the main idea)
To this!!~


I'm not done decorating this area, or room (not done by a long shot!) But it's starting to not look like a college kid decorated for me.... I threw the antlers on for Clint, and it worked because he likes it! I'm loving it so far, all the video and stereo equipment fits great and I can finally unpack all our c.d's (yes most of them from the 90's) and movies~ LOTS of hidden storage which I love! Now I need to get some new speakers to fit in the sides and maybe sell our old ones? Whole project cost under $30! Remember I got the cabinet for free, more like if you buy the house~ you have to figure out what to do with all the contents no one else wants.... MUCH better than spending $300-$400 on a t.v stand, right?! On to the next project...... :)
1 comment:
So proud of you! Pictures do not do it justice. Are you going to open up a consignment/renovate store? Just sayin...
Post a Comment