Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!



I felt like the celebrations this year kept going and going and going...... first we carved our pumpkins, thanks Broc for joining us. You were a crack up!




Then Colby and A.J had their costume parade at school.....

See A.J, the black ninja in the middle....
Colby still doing his 'cheers'.Then we went to Clint's grandpa Arts retirement home for some trick or treating... took baby Kensley with us~ Notice the boy's different costumes? They thought they needed to wear something different everyday!
Cousin's Camdyn and Natalie joined us...




Also our good friends Ben and Alex joined in the fun~

Kensley is a little firecracker! Wouldn't hold still for one second.... her costume got a little hot~ :) looks like she's been through the wringer.... as soon as the first piece of candy was dropped in her bucket that's all she wanted, here she is trying to get in the bucket~
What a cutie pie~ this is Kensley's 'before' picture.... doesn't even look like the same baby!
Halloween night we went to our friends house for trick or treating and eats. Hunter finally joined in some fun with his own homemade costume...here's what he did with his jack o lantern~

So funny! I told him he wouldn't like smelling the pumpkin, but he did it and made us all laugh.
And here's Colby's 3rd costume, a beer bottle! How embarrassing in our 'overly' religious community.... at least it wasn't our neighborhood :) I wasn't claiming him~

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I think the beer bottle is awesome!!

Kim said...

Oh good Bonnie..... he thought it was hilarious! Maybe we should have put 'root' on him so he would be 'root beer'....? Too bad I didn't think of that earlier~ hahaha