Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't you just love fall? We went up to elk camp over the kid's u.e.a weekend and I was loving the scenery! So much so that I even went hunting with Clint and Hunter a few times. Clint has had such a bum leg this year that he wasn't hiking much so I even went out a couple times with just Hunter and I.... Don't know if I liked that much, one night as we were hiking back to camp~ in the dark~ we thought someone was after us! Actually thought someone was 'stalking' us..... turned out to be just a tree stump.... I absolutely hate hiking in the dark!

This is one of my favorite pics! Hunter's first year hunting big game with his proud papa.... I loved going out hunting with them just so I could see them 'bonding'~ sniffle



My kids, the camp comedians..... loved 'dressing up' in all the hunter orange.



Hunter's first buck! Sadly no one got an elk but we have already taken the deer meat in to have jerky made.... yum~



Now the boys have been teasing Clint, saying Hunter got a deer before dad!! Clint says his hunt is just now beginning..... oh brother~

No comments: