Friday, November 19, 2010


Happy Birthday Hunter!

Next week is Hunter's birthday, but he's already gotten so much stuff early that it feels like it's come and gone. He got a new hunting rifle for the October hunt, got his room painted and a new bed and computer to outfit it a couple of months ago, but best of all~ he got braces at the first of the month!

Normally, back when I was a teenager, getting braces was a form of torture..... not today (except maybe for the parents paying for them...) he loves them and has wanted braces since the fourth grade! Thank goodness our dentist doesn't believe in the 'early' braces doing much good because neither do I~

Well, happy birthday to my 13 year old! Hope you enjoy the teeth in all your grown up years... The day he got them, I said "Well, there goes your first car~ sitting in your mouth!" He was all confused, I told him that his braces cost more than my first car! Yikes~ :)


He wears them well, what a good looking kid!

1 comment:

aminut said...

You are going to have trouble with the girls for sure!