Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


There's my sweet husband of 14 years.... we went on a 4-wheeling trip this weekend to celebrate with no kids~ it was great! Actually we had to sit and do the math, he thought we had been married for 15 years.... me-I knew it has only been 14.... I'll let him live, this time :)


Here I am crossing the river for something like the 7th time! Looks scary huh? It was a blast, we haven't been on a long atv ride for at least 5 years. Not since A.J was born, and never without a child or two on the machine with us.



Had a great weekend, thanks to my wonderful love of my life~ Thanks babe!

Oh and I celebrated my birthday today too~ really feeling all of my 33 years after spending a day on the atvs..... it didn't use to hurt so bad! Had a great gift of spending a day with my 'besties' from childhood, Amanda and Alisha! Love those girls~ don't get to see Alisha EVER since she's living in CA....

No I didn't get the memo to get all dolled up! I'm looking awful, they're looking fantastic! Had myself a really fun day today with my sista at the mall going bra shopping!! HA~ thanks Michelle, it was so fun to go shopping for myself.... even though we both broke down and still bought things for our kids...

Here we are in Moab this last memorial weekend. Well that about sums up my weekend, it was fun and my great family sure took care of me! My super wonderful boys even made me breakfast today while letting me 'sleep in'.

2 comments:

aminut said...

See you had to do it to me didn't you! Now that's an embarrasing picture of myself!!! So happy you had a great birthday.

aminut said...

BTW the pic of you in the river cracks me up with your face. I can just hear you in my head.