Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Hiking anyone?

That's how we've been keeping busy the last couple of weeks. I think the treadmill has NOTHING on the mountainside! It's killing me, but I'm loving the pain I go through to hang out with my bff.... the boys are loving it too~


No camera tricks here! It was a steep climb the whole way up~ and a scary downhill race coming home...

I loved, loved Waterfall Canyon! I would recommend it to anyone~ and plus, is my neck looking like it's losing weight? I think it is... wish some other body parts would join in....

Ok this next picture is hilarious.....! It sums up my feelings about the hike this day in a nutshell~ If you really want a workout, if you really want to feel some pain, then go to Adam's Canyon.... you'll love it, but this is how I felt about it!!.....


That's me, wanting the heck off the mountain! TORTURE! hahaha ~ yes, I whined and complained more than the kids this day.... and not ashamed of it!

Love my time with my boys and our great friends! Thanks Manda, for getting me up off my butt.... but you know we'll be going to the movies soon~ on MY day's pick of the activities! :) popcorn......mmmmmmm!

1 comment:

aminut said...

I think you enjoyed the overcast coming in trying to trick me that we would be caught in a storm when really it was nothing. Just b/c we kept going doesn't mean you need to be big baby. Although today I feel like a baby & don't know why my back hurts. It must have been all the steep parts that we had to butt slide down. Next time I'm wearing brown! K movie on Friday and I'm already looking for our next trail.....another one bites the dust!