Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School!


A.J starts Kindergarten today, and I think he's finally excited. All summer long he's been telling me that he doesn't want to go to school and wants to stay with me so I won't be lonely. Isn't that thoughtful of him? He's been my only child to think of me that way.... :) Maybe because I have no baby at home to keep me company? After 12 long years, all the kids are in school!

A.J and Colby posing for a picture, even though A.J is in Afternoon classes I wanted a picture of him with his brother. Hunter already leaves for school before these two are up so no picture of him.... :( he's probably too cool for that now that he's in 7th grade.....
Showing off their bags, silly boys! I just can't stop looking at A.J's excited little face. Is the first day of kindergarten harder on all moms? -sigh-

No comments: