Darn those girl scouts!!!! Darn them! They know we can't resist them, they know we'll buy all that we can afford. I told my household that we're just going to have to hurry up and eat them, so we can go on with our lives.... Leave it to us women, we're our own worst enemies! AGGGGHHH!
3 comments:
MMMMMM Samoas. Dont forget Cadbury eggs are back. I have no will power!
For me it's the dang robin eggs with whoppers inside..... already ate me a whole bag, thank you very much!! I can now try to resist buying anymore.....
No you have got to be your 10! Ha ha j/k. Your not going to believe this but for the first time the boys asked to get a sugary cereal and I said yes. 1 box of fruity pebbles & 1 box of coco pebbles. I haven't had any...yet but I sorda want to just for old time sakes. B/c the only time I was allowed them was at your house after a sleep over. Mmmmm...I always wanted a 2nd bowl. I feel the same though---hurry up and eat'em so their gone!
Post a Comment