Imagine my surprise.... When I found this waiting for me at the back door!

Sweet baby Kensley came over for a visit and she was wide awake ready to coo and talk all sorts of baby talk.

She's drowning in her Levi's.... her mommy let me help try to make Christmas ornaments with her hand print painted on it, not as easy as you would think! (Amanda, we tried but they all looked like blobs! What was your daycare's secret?)

Oh well, the craft may have been a flop~ but it was well worth it! Thanks for the surprise visit Juli, you two can surprise me anytime. Next time I may even have my teeth brushed :)

Now I need to go remind myself why I'm done having babies.......can't seem to think of any good reasons at the moment!
2 comments:
I can see why it would be hard to remember, she is so squishy and cute!
It might also be hard to remember because were our kids ever that small? She so cute it was great to finally get my arms wrapped around her. Julie looks great too!
Post a Comment