Continuing our tradition that got started last year, we had our cousins come over and decorate gingerbread houses yesterday. It was fun, messy, and tasted good! Thanks everyone for a great time.
A.J still liked to resort to the old 'lick it before you stick it'! He was hilarious how many times he would lick the candy before sticking it onto his house. He also had to point out to me a couple of days before hand that he did not need ANY help this year with his house.... point taken,
I didn't help at all (not too much anyway)
Hunter made a train this year, which I found out was a mistake of mine to get something different for one child only.... You'd think I would know better by now than to do that! I've been told that next year they all want to try making a train.
Rachel had help from Grandma, but had to tell her mom after every candy she attached that "I did it, mom!"
After about 2 hours of working, A.J announced he was done and started eating his house decorations. I told him to eat the ones out of the bowls and he told me ,"No ~ that's what I put them on the house for!"
Duh......
3 comments:
Wow all this holiday entertainment at your new house! Looks like a ton of fun!
LOVE the one completely covered in Marshmallows!
I am so glad you had fun!
You should come see my house now.....it is sparkly clean.
So cute and colorful in every way.
P.S. I heard through my boys that the gingerbread lane is pretty TASTY!
Post a Comment