Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Congrats Amanda!!

My best friend is now a nurse!! I'm so proud of her, going to college (and finishing) while being a wife and mom is no easy task! I don't think I could have done it, that's for sure..... So Clint and I went to the graduation and celebration afterwards at Tepenyaki (is that spelled right? ) We had a blast!









Here's Amanda and her husband, Robert. He also has made a big sacrifice for the family by working away from home for most of the last few years. What a great couple and I know their boys will look back and say "Wow! Our parents went through ALOT to provide a great lifestyle for us."

Here's me and Amanda, poor girl..... I think all the late nights have finally gotten to her!
Me and Clint, enjoying a night away from our kids! It was pure heaven......
Robert stuck over at the kiddy table.... Sorry Robert!!
Amanda's Dad joined in the celebration, and even had me trying sushi! Let's just say this, I'm glad I didn't hurl all over..... :) It wasn't too bad, but definitely not something I'll be craving anytime soon!
Here's Amanda's 15th try to catch some shrimp in her mouth....... (I don't want to brag or anything, but I caught mine on the 1st try...) (and I didn't even go to college...)
Well, I'm so proud of her!! It was a fun night, good eats, and great peeps!! :) Way to go, Poo Bear!

1 comment:

aminut said...

Kimmy you are a dear friend! So glad you & Clint were with us and I thank you for all the times you have been there for our family---WE LOVE YOU! I can't believe you posted a blog about me-so sweet & nice of you. Can I say that you made me & Clint proud when you tried & swallowed the sushi. hee hee! See it's the perfect place (plain chicken for you-sushi for Clint). Well what did Clint REALLY think about the sushi, basically what did he say when he left the restraunt? ha ha j/k
My dad really loved seeing you.
I like that dudes face while I'm trying to catch the shrimp for the '15th' time my ass. Well it was quite opposite of that of where it was really going. I really don't want to try that again like you don't want sushi.
Thanks again BFF