First day of school!
You know what time of year it is when you go to the store and you see lone women down every isle with a big perma-grin plastered on their face. I am proud to say I was one of them today! Because for the first time ever all 3 boys started on the same day. Hunter is in 6th grade this year, Colby 3rd and A.J is big man on campus going to pre-school 3 days a week. My babies are growing up fast!
Clint wasn't too happy yesterday when he found his two oldest boys having a fashion show with each other and a big mirror.... I thought it was genius myself, oh the fashion shows I use to have..... :) Something fun to note, both Hunter and Colby have male teachers this year. I wish it was more common in Elementary schools because I think it's great!
2 comments:
They are all so stinkin handsome!
Ready to RULE the Farr side :D
Post a Comment