Saturday, July 18, 2009

Going, going.....Gone!!

This is how I feel about our summer vacation. After the first week or two of kids crying about being bored, we are now trying to cram everything into the last days of summer! We've been camping , to the water park, the dollar movies, boating at Willard Bay, mowing grandparents lawns, swimming in the back yard, sleeping on the trampoline, going to Lagoon, camping some more, tubing the river in Lava Hot Springs, watching fireworks, bar-b-q's with friends and family, day trips to Bear Lake, washing cars, mowing and weeding our own yard, camping again, swimming some more............

The days are flying by so fast that I can't believe it's nearing the end of July! People are already buying school clothes and I'm looking for lost flip flops.... I get on-line, do a little facebook and read e-mails but haven't blogged in forever. Don't even get me started on taking pictures, I don't even put on make-up anymore!! I figure why bother when I know I'll just be sweating it off by noon.

So here's to summer, I hope everyone is staying cool and eating lots of ice cream! Maybe I'll run into you at the pool?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yup I feel the same way summer is just flying by! We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Bonnie the Boss said...

As much as at times it has felt like it would never end, it has been so fast now that I look back at it!

Anonymous said...

No Facebook because of the virus bugs. Your IT TECH (husband) should know it's an addiction. I hope you are well and am glad you are enjoying the summer and staying busy.. We waited so long for nice weather, I'm sad that it will leave us in time..