Friday, May 20, 2011






Spring events



Wow has it really been so long since I've posted on my blog? So much has been happening! My niece came home from serving her mission in Iowa/Nebraska~ What a great weekend that was spending it with my family!
I won't bore you with all the pictures, and there are a LOT of pictures..... So so so so great to have Brooke home! I had so much fun with my sister making shirts, signs, and just planning a great welcome home party~

Here's all of my sister's kids, aren't they the cutest? I can't believe how grown up they all are getting! Three in college starting this summer~ WoW right?! I'm so very proud them~






Here's my sis, doesn't it just make you tear right up with her? We all cried, laughed, loved!!!

My boys, in their dress clothes.... but still their same ole' goofy self's! There was a moment in church, that Colby laughed out loud during the prayer.... who was he sitting by you ask...? None other than his father!! We had thought by sitting a parent in between kids we would have no problems.... guess we just chose the wrong parent..... :)






This was Brooke and Kensley's first time meeting each other, I think Kensley was born the week after Brooke left...

Easter came and went, we went to my mom's work for our favorite egg hunt with Amanda and her boys. A.J found a speacial egg and got a huge sports basket for a prize, so did Kensley with huge basket for her! Lucky kids~

We were lucky enough to have a break in the spring rains for a few hours to have bar-b-que at our house~


Clint's grandpa got brought over, it was great having him over at the house.

The kids had a huge egg hunt out in the back field, with some 'confetti' eggs mixed in.... It was great fun to get everyone with the confetti~

Now on to home projects, Clint and I got ourselves our mothers day/fathers day/ birthday/ christmas gift early.... we got curbing around the entire house! I love it, I will get some better pictures soon when it's all done and has rocks inside of it too....


























So that's how I've been spending my time, busy busy busy! I know there's even been so much more going on, but this is already a long post.... until next time~

No comments: