x-biking is......
x-tra hard~
x-tremly difficult~
x-cruciating painful~
I have been going to a spin class for the last couple of weeks, and if I don't lose weight from this class alone then I know there's something wrong! So my bff and I thought we'd go and see what the difference was with spin and xbike..... BIG difference~ I'm crawling back to my spin class tomorrow and I don't know that I'll ever try xbiking again!
4 comments:
But wait it was so X~CITING! Don't you think? I think we were the only one's that weren't opening our fat mouth. Palease shut it!
X-ACTLEY!!
hahaahaha
Any way you put it and on any day- I love X~ERCISING with you! It's the bomb.com!
I'm not X~aggerating when I say I really need to go workout because I missed going today! It's going to feel X~ceptionally X~cellent getting to the gym tomorrow. X~cluding driving in the darn snow of course. Can you belive all that snow? Ugh
Post a Comment