I never seem to have the energy lately to get my blog updated! Too many projects, too many activities~ not enough time! So I'll tell you all a little of what we've been up to this last month. Colby competed in his first pinewood derby~ yay! I love the scout group he's joined here in the new neighborhood, such a great group of people... Derby day came and Clint happened to be in the front yard when a neighbor dad (who Clint grew up with) stopped in the road and yelled "T- minus 2 hours till race time!" haha, it took Clint a second to realize he was talking about the derby race.... for the kids! :) Who are they kidding? We all know the pinewood derby is more for the dads....
I rest my case.... 4 adults to one kid.... and doesn't that poor kid look like he'd LOVE to get his hands on a car? :)
Sadly Colby didn't win, but had a great time during the hour anyways.

On to Easter! We had a great one~ my diet suffered from all the great bar-b-ques and candy so lets not even go there......We went to our friends for a Saturday Easter party and of course an egg hunt~ here's the kids waiting for eggs to be hidden.
Oh well, at least we get to hang out in our jammies when it's awful weather outside! Here's Colby, A.J and Kensley hanging out watching a movie together while we got to babysit one day. And there's Colby STILL with that darn hat on! I'm not sure if he would love it as much as he does if it wasn't a gift from his great brother, Hunter.... tender little moments~ now back to work!
2 comments:
Derby's are awesome! Reminds me of Justin. Can't wait till Alex is doing that stuff.
I think it's great having birthday parties like we used to have--just at home. There's always something to do and always something to talk & laugh about when there's a crowd.
Easter was way fun! All the pictures of the kids are really cute.
It's been over 1 month? Where are you? Do you have nothing?
Post a Comment